Only the top 5% of firms are capable of effectively delivering their strategies, projects and business value in full. The other 95% waste expenditure, lose value and miss opportunities on a massive scale.

The difference between the top 5% and the other 95% of firms is their ability to make visible and then systematically eliminate all 22 drivers of project waste, loss and missed opportunities.

When your organisation becomes more capable, you dramatically increase the returns on your project investments AND on your strategy.

Every organization commences projects in the hope of delivering the optimum results and returns. They want to deliver the available business and strategic value for the least practical cost. But most fail to realize these goals. Every gap or deficiency in their value delivery capability causes a little or a lot of business value to be wasted.

For many organization, deficiencies in their value delivery capability can cumulatively destroy over half the available value over time across the project portfolio. Mostly, the value is destroyed through the invisible drivers of waste.

To help you, in this book we discuss what is ‘success’and what is ‘waste’.

We then explain exactly what the 22 drivers of wasted expenditure and lost value are, and what needs to be done to eliminate them.

Learn how to be in the top 5% by adopting and using TOP's tools, techniques and processes. It's that simple

Printed Book: Not available

Download: Not available

Amazon Kindle:

Topics: Process Management, Strategy Execution, Value Delivery, Amazon Kindle